Official World download

Discussion in 'Sapphire News' started by xLRDx, Apr 12, 2018.

1. xLRDx

xLRDx
    Expand Collapse
    Behind The Scenes Guy
    Owner

Hey Everyone. The moment you all have been waiting for. The world download is now been released please see the link below. Please note however that this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

This means that you are free to distribute the world with changes you have made but under the same licensing. You are not however able to gain profit from it.

As for the older maps we will be releasing those two but we have to pull them out of storage per say so it will be a bit.

Link to Download: http://sapphiredimensions.net/SapphireDimensions.zip

[​IMG]

EPIC_Warrior and MuffinPugHugs like this.
  2. EPIC_Warrior

EPIC_Warrior
    Expand Collapse
    Staff

Thank you for this! Can't wait to edit my old builds! :p I wanna say thank you for creating this amazing community; it was fun. :) Hope to see y'all soon.

~ Stay EPIC :D

3. darkenedAspie

darkenedAspie
    Expand Collapse
    Members

Not saying you have to do so, but I think it would be helpful if you guys provided md5 hashes for this map's zip file along with the others. Just to be absolutely certain of the file's integrity upon download completion.

For reference, the md5 hash for the file I have on my end is: 2e272c328a0a980b015630e6c1c3bad5
    Whether that hash is the same for the file on the web server or not, I have no clue. Would like an easy way to confirm.

4. WolfAtTheDoor63

WolfAtTheDoor63
    Expand Collapse
    Builder's Manager
    Owner

I have talked it over with Joib and we can confirm