Voting

Discussion in 'General Server Discussion' started by ApocryphatheCreep, Jan 10, 2018.

1. ApocryphatheCreep

ApocryphatheCreep
    Expand Collapse
    Members

Second link from the bottom of the vote list doesn't have Sapphire Dimensions on it for voting. Or at least it didn't show up for me, anyone else having this issue?
    -Apocrypha69

2. Joibjorn

Joibjorn
    Expand Collapse
    The Enforcer
    Owner

As said ingame; link working for both myself and @RecklessGalaxy. Check your browser settings, try clearing out cookies or something...

3. ApocryphatheCreep

ApocryphatheCreep
    Expand Collapse
    Members

on desktop it doesn't work for me. even with cleared cookie and cache, works with mobile now. However, MincraftServers.org doesn't give rewards after vote.

4. Joibjorn

Joibjorn
    Expand Collapse
    The Enforcer
    Owner

Is this a recurring thing? I've just tested all voting links, and works like a charm for me. Are you sure you typed the correct username?

5. Legacy_of_Madara

Legacy_of_Madara
    Expand Collapse
    Members

I used to think the same thing, but I learned this particular website just takes some time to give the reward.(Sometimes up to an hour.)

6. ApocryphatheCreep

ApocryphatheCreep
    Expand Collapse
    Members

I Just did it and its working now. Perhaps like Legacy said it was just a delay, but I didn't ever receive on previous votes that I am aware of. That said, its working now! Thanks