So where is everyone going?

Discussion in 'Sapphire News' started by TheDinosaur_xox, Mar 22, 2018.

1. TheDinosaur_xox

TheDinosaur_xox
    Expand Collapse
    Community Oversight
    Owner

If there's anyone still left with us, this thread, and only this thread is where you can post the other Minecraft servers that you've migrated to.
    Again we apologize that it has to come to this, but do remember that even tho we are closing our Minecraft Server, it does not mean that Sapphire Dimensions is over.
    We've just expanded into other games, streaming and other servers.

Please use this template when posting your servers, as it will make it easier for others to read:

SERVER NAME
    Sapphire Dimensions
    GAME VERSION
    GAME MODE
    Survival Freebuild (Games,creative,plots,towny etc)
    INTRODUCTION
    We are just a small group of people who used to play on a server that is no longer around. So we decided to keep the spirit of that community going on with a touch of our own flare. We would like to welcome you to Sapphire Dimensions and hope to see you in-game
    SERVER IP
    sapphiredimensions.net

To get the spoiler tag, use [ SPOILER ] ip [ /SPOILER ] without the spaces

If you, like most of us have stopped playing minecraft. Feel free to post what you've been doing and possibly where people can find you. Once the server shuts down the website will probably come down for a short time for an overhaul. There will be notice before that happens.

2. diegosainz_68

diegosainz_68
    Expand Collapse
    Members

so, the server has closed?, im really sad, i stopped playing minecraft for about one year, and, now, im not able to enter, so, is there any other server i can get into?, i loved playing in sapphire dimensions, i used to play every day, and i just want to play again, to enjoy chatting with really friendly people, i loved it, but whats next?

3. darkenedAspie

darkenedAspie
    Expand Collapse
    Members

I've not stopped playing Minecraft, and I likely won't for the foreseeable future. Sapphire Dimensions has been like a second home to me, and in its absence I will never be found anywhere else. I refuse to move on. My ghost will forever haunt the empty void left behind in the server's place. In all seriousness, though, I fully intend to go down with this ship. I want to be there, online, when the clock finally runs out. This place has given me a presence on the internet aside from simply the occasional tweet, and it is only fair that it take that away from me as well. Soon... darkenedAspie will be nothing more than a Shadow in the night. Faceless. Nameless. Blending in with everything and everyone else. It is inevitable, and that much is Crystal clear.

Unless someone manages to get a hold of AdmiralLewdity, because she's the only one from here with knowledge of my Twitter handle. =P

MuffinPugHugs likes this.
  4. WuMarik

WuMarik
    Expand Collapse
    Members

Rip, its been a long time since I stopped playing on here, just moved onto other game modes, sucks that the server isn't still around.

5. NXWxWolves

NXWxWolves
    Expand Collapse
    Retired Staff

Hello everyone, sad to hear the news but I have moved on as well. Really want a copy of the last world save so I can keep my builds!

If anyone wants to add my on xbox my gamertag is Ma2schka
    Im on daily, just send me a request and a message with who you are!

Best wishes to you all.

6. NXWxWolves

NXWxWolves
    Expand Collapse
    Retired Staff

Also thank you all for all of your hard work, you allowed people like me to express creativity in new ways. Although you may not realize it I know you guys actually made an impact on a lot of people. Thanks for the ride

7. DarkBlade5739

DarkBlade5739
    Expand Collapse
    Members

I don’t know how many of you remember me, but if any of the Sapphire Dimensions community would like to join a new seemingly quiet server, I will be on about as much as I was Sapphire Dimensions.
    -DarkBlade5739
    SERVER NAME
    EnviroCraft
    GAME VERSION
    GAME MODE
    Survival (Vanilla, PvP, Friendly, Claims, Antigriefing)
    INTRODUCTION

Semi-Vanilla Survival with plugins to protect base/builds from griefing with claims.
    SERVER IP
    mc.envirocraft.net

8. EPIC_Warrior

EPIC_Warrior
    Expand Collapse
    Staff

Hi all, really miss playing with y’all... I guess I’ll share what I have been up to :p

Server Name:
    Firework
    Game version:
    1.12.*
    Game mode:
    Survival and creative atm
    Intro:
    This is basically just a server where you can play survival and creative on with anti grief and claim block plugins.
    firework.mcserv.pro

~ EPIC

DarkBlade5739 likes this.
  9. DarkBlade5739

DarkBlade5739
    Expand Collapse
    Members

Hey, Epic, I’ll try out that server later! I miss the old world on Sapphire where we started your island, it would be fun to play together again sometime.

EPIC_Warrior likes this.