Official Out with the old....

Discussion in 'Sapphire News' started by Joibjorn, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Joibjorn

Joibjorn
    Expand Collapse
    The Enforcer
    Owner

And in with the new..
    Belated happy new year everyone.. I hope everyone has had a good celebration of the holidays and has now started the good 'ol new year, new me.

Once you all fail at that, why don't you hop on the server and check out the fancy new cool looking spawn that we have made for you? New year, new spawn ;)

We have heard your concerns about old spawn being confusing, too big and laggy, so this time we focused on a smaller island, things are more compact and LAG free!!

As per usual we have created a custom biome, with special theme (can you spot the theme?), bank, buildermat, portals & stargates is all up and running, and we even created a portal to the Admin-Super-Market in the old spawn for you all just in case you decide your RAM has had enough lifetime expectancy and want to give it a run for it's money. After all, you are not playing properly unless something in your computer is catching on fire.....

Enjoy these screenshots of the spawn, or better yet: GET YOUR ASS ONLINE & see for yourself.The gym can wait :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kevthunder

kevthunder
    Expand Collapse
    Builders

Drugs, the new spawn is definitely about drugs.

3. Legacy_of_Madara

Legacy_of_Madara
    Expand Collapse
    Members

Alice in Wonderland?

EPIC_Warrior likes this.
  4. EPIC_Warrior

EPIC_Warrior
    Expand Collapse
    Staff

It looks great, sorry I haven’t been on all I will be back this weekend! Can’t wait to check it out!

~ EPIC :D

5. EPIC_Warrior

EPIC_Warrior
    Expand Collapse
    Staff

I’m with kev btw

6. KAT_IN_A_BOWL

KAT_IN_A_BOWL
    Expand Collapse
    Members

I absolutely love it! I feel like I'm in pyroland with all the colors. No lag either! pyroland.jpg