For the kids!

Discussion in 'Sapphire News' started by TheDinosaur_xox, Nov 1, 2017.

1. TheDinosaur_xox

TheDinosaur_xox
    Expand Collapse
    Community Oversight
    Owner

Extra Life unites thousands of players around the world in a 24 hour fundraising & gaming marathon to support Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
    Since its inception in 2008, Extra life has raised over $30 Million for sick & injured kids.

Our very own G3rM3X is participating in this years stream with his community, TriangleMom. (his college Fraternity)
    100% of the donations will be going toward the Local Woman & Children's Hospital in Missouri
    There will be 2 streams live, for the full 24 hours where you can see G3, links are below.
    Both streams will start about
    7pm Central Friday November 3rd, Running until 7pm Central Saturday November 4th.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________
    Some of the games they will/may be playing :
    PUBG - Duos and Squads (you may spot a wolf and a viking)
    Fallout 4
    Minecraft - Sapphire Dimensions (thats us!)
    League of Legends
    Warframe
    Destiny 2 (maybe)
    CS:GO (maybe)

G3rM3X Personal Channel

TriangleMom Fraternity Channel

Make sure to stop by and catch the stream (i mean its 24 hours, you can literally join it any time)
    Each stream will also have links to donation pages in their descpritions where you can donate for Extra Life to help children in need.
    No Donation is too low or too high. All Donations are welcome.
    To read more about Extra Life go to their website @ https://www.extra-life.org/
    #FORTHEKIDS

2. G3rM3X

G3rM3X
    Expand Collapse
    Retired Staff

If you guys have any further questions about the event please feel free to message me on here or catch me in game! Or if you guys are interested in playing anything with me during the time I'm streaming!

BridgetKV and AndrewChicken like this.
  3. BridgetKV

BridgetKV
    Expand Collapse
    Members

I look forward to the stream! :D

4. Majikmon

Majikmon
    Expand Collapse
    GameMaster

Since it's 'for the kids', does that mean we won't be hearing obscenities from you? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MuffinPugHugs and bomber150 like this.